Upcoming Events
Giant Craft Garage Sale: April 14th 10:00 to 2:00
Crop: Directly after garage sale April 14th
2:00 to 6:00
RSS

March 1, 2011

Best Stamps on the Block

Throughout March Close to my Heart is offering a free My Acrylix block if you purchase $25 in My Acrylix stamps. You can choose from two of the most versatile block sizes: 3" x 3" or 2" x 6 1/2"

Dates: Offer valid March 1–31, 2011.
Details: Limit one free My Acrylix block per order per customer. Qualifying stamp purchases include A-, B-, C-, D-, E-size stamp sets, and Stamp of the Month sets purchased at full retail or at a discount. K-size stamp sets, Stamp of the Months earned for free, and Workshops on the Go are excluded. Tax and shipping/handling may apply. Close To My Heart reserves the right to substitute a block of a similar size or price.

No comments:

Post a Comment